• Introduction to Hybrid Mobile app Architecture • Comparing Hybrid vs. Native • How PhoneGap becomes Apache Cordova ? • Overview of Apache Cordova • Choose UI Framework for Cordova Application • Install Java JDK (Java Development Kit) • Install Android Studio & SDK • Installing the Cordova CLI • Create your first Cordova Project • Cordova Project structure • Adding & Removing Platform • Build your Cordova project • Setup Android Emulator or Android Virtual Device (AVD) • Running your Cordova Project on Emulator or Android Virtual Device • Adding & Removing cordova Plugins • What is device API? • Access Device Information using cordova-plugin-device •
• Someone who want to create Mobile application
• A mobile developer and want to extend an application across more than one platform, without having to re-implement it with each platform's language and tool set.
• A web developer and want to deploy a web app that's packaged for distribution in various app store portals.
• A mobile developer interested in mixing native application components with a WebView (special browser window) that can access device-level APIs, or if you want to develop a plugin interface between native and WebView components.
Considering primary motivation for the generation of narratives is a useful concept
Really good trainning centre with highly experienced trainner.
Nice experience to class with lakshya sir .Hope to get more classes in future with lakshya sir .
Just attended my first class here, and the quality of education provided here was superb. Looking forward to attend more classes here.
Really good trainning centre with highly experienced trainner
It is really interesting and amazing experience with lakshya sir.