Cloud Computing is a model of network computing where a program or application runs on a connected servers rather than on a local computing device such as PC, tablet or smart phone. In simple terms it is about storing and accessing data and programs on the internet rather than on personal hard drive.
There are certain benefits of cloud computing. Some of them are:
• It reduces expenditure on technology infrastructure.
• It helps in achieving economies of scale.
• It helps in monitoring projects more effectively.
• Less personnel training is needed.
• It improves accessibility.
• It also helps in reducing costs.
• It improves flexibility as well.
TSE, being official training partner of Microsoft, also provides globally certified training on Microsoft Azure, which is Microsoft’s public cloud computing platform. Microsoft Azure provides a range of cloud services, including those for compute, analytics, storage and networking.
TSE is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, and is the market leader in “high end technology” training. With highly supportive trainers, learning the certifications becomes easy. Hence it becomes a great opportunity for students to join the Cloud Computing Training for 4/6 weeks as it will nurture and make the student highly skilled. The company focuses on 3 important domains in Cloud Computing Training which are:
• Salesforce.com (SFDC)
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The company has the experience of guiding the students for over 6 years in Cloud Computing Training, so students should rely on the experts. Further it has certain added advantages as compared to other training companies:
• Intellectual discussions environment among the trainers and students.
• Restructured and updated course material.
• Student to trainer ratio is balanced; hence proper attention is given to each student.
• Placement assistance in top MNCs.
• Expert trainers for giving practical industrial training.